BODYBUILDING & TRAINING
New product — Cramp Block
1) Cramp Block: Dynamic Time Release Muscle cramp prevention formula
2) USN New Endurance range / Sports performance / General supplementation
Key features, advantages & benefits
3) USN's Cramp Block prevents cramping and buffers lactic acid build-up within the muscles.
Cramp Block provides your body with the vital minerals Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium and
Potassium which help to prevent cramping and general muscle fatigue. The inclusion of the amino
acid Taurine regulates the absorption of these minerals. Vitamin B6 aids in the maintaining of
sodium and potassium balance, as well as promoting red blood cell formulation.
Cramp Block's advanced formula will improve your body's energy capacity, without the debilitating
effects of cramp and lactic acid build-up.
Who should take it
4) All athletes and active people needing to replenish minerals and electrolytes lost through
perspiration and those wanting to prevent cramp in endurance events. People in general who suffer
from muscle cramping
5) No side effects; always drink at least 2 litres of water per day
Approximate retail price
6) Approximately R40 per box of 30 Caplets
7) Box containing 30 caplets ( 3 blister packs of 10 caplets each)
8) No Flavour
Directions of use
9) Daily supplementation: Take 2 Caplets before bed to optimise absorption.
Sporting events: Take 2 Caplets 30 minutes before the start of the event and 1 Caplet per hour of exercise thereafter to prevent cramping.
Post event: Take 2 Caplets 30 minutes after the completion of the event, as well as 2 Caplets before bed.
|10) Supplement Facts
| Serving Size: 2 Caplets
|| Amount per Serving
| Sodium Bicarbonate
| Magnesium Carbonate
| Calcium Carbonate
| Potassium Phosphate
| Vitamin B6
For more information go to the USN web site